I can't stay silent anymore
I have tried.
I have wanted so much to stay away and not write. Not only do I no longer care that people might say "Give Obama a chance," but I don't even care that I might be seen as a critic of a man I have opposed from the outset.
I am angry at our intellectual and moral wading pool of a president, for he has not given us a chance. He has destroyed our economy, though only half of the nation sees it right now. People have been robbed of their chance- my children have been robbed of their future by a ruler who has indebted us to a sum larger than the World Gross Domestic Product! There is not an income stream or streams in the world or the universe big enough to pay the interest on this debt. And then he sits idly by while his cronies put 9 thousand earmarks on his salvation plan. He suggests that this is "old business from the Bush administration," as though he has no veto pen.
And we will now be taxed in the extreme as the stock market and the banks melt away.
You bet I am mad. I know what the future holds and I am angry that he has forced our future into this cattle chute of crisis management when private aquisitions were managing the past problems much better than this.
I am in decent shape, in that I have more assets than debts. But others do not, and there is not enough money in the world to pay off the discontent as people will soon seek revolution and unrest to find answers.
If printing money is the answer, I will be more frightened than angry. I lived through Nixon and Carter. This incompetent thief in the White House now makes them look conservative by comparison. I own a postage stamp from post- WWI Gemany, before Hitler came to power. It is a picture of what inflation did to that country and why, exactly why, he was elected to power as he was.
The postage stamp is a 50 millarden mark stamp.
Think about that. That's 50 Billion marks to mail a letter.
The definition of inflation is more money chasing the same or less goods.
Germany ELECTED a disaster at the bottom of that slippery slope.
We who just had our government run the shop at- was it 600? 700 Billion?- stimulus funny money in a multi trillion budget, are willfully wiggling our sled at the top of the very same hill.
When we get the nerve to tell Nobama to take his hand off the sled, it will be too late; the ride will happen and he will push us along when he lets go.
Who will WE elect, when the ride is over?
Learn to fend for yourself, before it is too late.
The Big Fisch
(swimming off, to find a place to hide.)
1 Comments:
God is with us. Biggmann
Post a Comment
<< Home